Thursday, March 5, 2009

Seeing me on You Tube

I was at a funeral today and as part of the eulogy the family used a recording of their loved one to hear his voice (and if they had the technology in the room I assume we could have seen the video). So I was thinking about where you could see me on video and checking You Tube today I found that there are two recordings of me.

The first was piece recorded and edited by the Jewish Funds for Justice at the 2nd Jewish Community Organizing Conference in California a few years ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw7c5kRS1y8
I think it's a nicely edited articulation of my passion for social justice and the spirituality I find in the work I do with Action in Montgomery and the Industrial Areas Foundation.

The 2nd I only discovered today was edited by the Holzels: is me talking to Eli Holzel at World Wipe Wrap two years ago - showing him how to complete doing the hand tefillin and some of the spiritual meaning of putting them on daily. You can't see me except my hands - but it's a cute and thoughtful piece...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO4Qq1pIG5E

Shalom...

No comments:

Post a Comment